Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Accountable for the preparation of 2D and 3D architectural fixture drawings and detail fabrication
- Responsible for accurate creation and maintenance of ERP parts and BOM’s.
- Estimating material and labor cost when necessary.
- Work with Sales, Design and Operations to coordinate customer requirements where needed.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related manufacturing environment, preferably in the store décor,
fixture or display industry.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment where deadlines need to be met.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well on their own or in a team environment
- Highly effective computer skills, with knowledge of ERP and excellent understanding of computer
applications such as Autocad, Solidworks or Inventor.